Ecological engine cleaning for any combustion engine
We specialise in ecological engine cleaning for any combustion engine. Because we only use water to create hydrogen gas to decarbonize your engine and exhaust, our system is eco-friendly. There are no harmful chemicals used or released to the environment.
In fact we help you to contribute to a cleaner environment by cleaning all the nasty carbons collected in vehicle engines and exhausts over the years.
Our Decarbonizing and Particle Filter (DPF) cleaning machines will reduce smoke emissions and improve overall engine performance without having to replace expensive parts.
OxyHydro was set up to help millions of motorist suffering from numerous catalytic converter and particle filter problems, MOT failures due to poor emissions, poor fuel consumption, and all types of engine performance issues because of carbon build up.
- Having problems with poor fuel consumption?
- Having problems with poor smoke emission levels from your vehicle?
- Having problems with engine performance?
- Would you like to improve all these and save money?
How it Works
Your vehicle should be decarbonized at least twice a year to preserve the engine life, avoid costly repairs, improve fuel consumption, and most importantly reduce polluting emissions.
If any of these warning lights appear, you should get your vehicle checked out immediately. Putting it through an OxyHydro decarb treatment might help to avoid replacing expensive engine parts.
Our treatment will clean all components of your engine:
Decarbonization Mobile Service
We also offer a mobile service for decarbonization of your engine at your home, work place or roadside. For on vehicle carbon cleaning, our charges as follows (subject to change):
PLEASE ENSURE THERE IS A MINIMUM OF HALF A TANK OF FUEL FOR US TO CARRY OUT A CLEAN
- Motor Bikes: from £75 + VAT
- Cars and Vans: from £90 + VAT for a 30 minute mild intake clean, from £190 + VAT for a 60 minute full intake clean
- Tractors: from £250 +VAT
- Trucks, Buses, HGVs: from £275 + VAT
- Generators and Plant Machinery: £300 + VAT
- Marine Engines: from £300 + VAT
- Diagnostics for problems on EGR, DPF, and other issues is from £55 + VAT
For more badly clogged up DPF, we offer an off the vehicle cleaning at our workshop. All you have to do is get the DPF removed, remove all the sensors and send us the DPF by courier, post or bring it in person to our DPF cleaning workshop in Redhill.
- Full DPF Clean: from £250 + VAT
Above excludes any postage or carriage to return the DPF post cleaning.